Nice Lift Breast Enlargement
Enhance your breasts with Nice Lift at our London Harley Street Clinic
When it comes to breast enhancement London offers a wide choice, but at our Nice Lift Harley Street Clinic, we think we offer women a solution that is literally second to none. We have found that women tend to consider breast enhancements for one or more of three reasons: they are small-chested and would prefer it were not so; they’ve lost shape or size due to childbearing or breastfeeding; or breasts have lost elasticity and begun to sag due to the natural gravitational pull of time, age or lots of exercise.
Whichever it is for you, Nice Lift offers a simple but effective non-invasive solution.
From our leading specialist breast enhancement clinic in London, we’ve been helping women restore that feel-good factor by offering an innovative solution that increases the breasts by up to two cup sizes. We have many years’ experience in delivering very high quality laser treatments based on the latest research in technology and clinical practice available in the UK today. Results are far more reliable creams and spares you the pain, trauma or risks associated with surgical implants and surgery.
- MicroCurrent Therapy – this in effect exercises the muscles in the breast area causing them to become toned and firmer.
- Vacuum Suction – this special vacuum cup is placed over each breast. The vacuum suction effect on the breast opens up the capillaries and this makes it easier for blood to flow around the breast tissue, which enhances the size of the breast.
- Low Level Light – a finishing but important touch that gives the skin a happy glow.
The three-part treatment can be also used to give buttocks a naturally fuller and firmer look and lift.
In the past the only way to enhance your breasts without creams, needles or painful surgery was to wear a padded bra. Thankfully, non-invasive breast enhancement has moved on significantly since then.
The science behind how Nice Lift works
Breast enhancement is concerned with improving muscle tone in and around the breast area. The Nice Lift procedure ‘stimulates’ the muscles to give firmness and increase cup size. But how does it work?
Well, your breasts are made up of a type of muscle called pectoral muscles. You will find these muscles located in the upper area of the chest as well as between the two breasts and the breast and armpit. They give your breasts shape and also keep them in place.
The middle and lower part of the pectoral muscle shapes your cleavage and parts of your clavicle area. Given the important job they do, if the tissues in the pectoral muscles become weak, for example, due to the stresses of childbearing or strenuous exercise, they will stretch and tear leaving you with sagging-looking breasts. Equally so, small or flat pectoral muscles will give you a small or flat chest.
Nice Lift breast enhancements at Harley Street corrects this problem by stimulating blood flow in the tissue area to build collagen, the protein tissue responsible for building muscle
Here’s how each process works to enhance your breasts:
- The Vacuum Cup Suction is responsible for stimulating blood circulation in the pectoral muscles. This feeds the lymphatic glands and plumps out the skin surface.
- The Micro Current Therapy stage is responsible for toning the muscles, in much the same way as exercise encourages their build up. It makes your breasts firmer and so your skin feels tighter.
- Light therapy completes the process by rebuilding skin elasticity. This smooths away surface imperfections like age spots, stretch marks, dimples and even cellulite, which is common in the buttocks area. The result is that breasts or buttocks look smoother and feel firmer.
Frequently asked questions
Is Nice Lift painful?
Nothing more than what most people describe as ‘mild discomfort’. This sensation goes away within 5 to 10 minutes once treatment is over.
Are there side effects?
Nice Lift relies on your body’s natural tissue and blood vessels to build collagen for fuller breasts, which is why it is safe. After treatment you may experience mild redness on the skin surface but this is nothing more than the increased blood flow beneath the skin or Vacuum Cup Suction pressure. It usually goes away after about 30 minutes.
Is treatment suitable for anyone?
Yes. We have women of all ages and backgrounds who come to us for breast enhancement treatment. They come for a variety of reasons ranging from small breasts to sagging breasts.
How many sessions will I need?
The number of sessions are tailored to suit your body and will be agreed at your personal consultation. Typically, this will be 6 to 10 treatments over 4 to 7 days for optimum results. Each session lasts around 45 minutes. Most women experience firmness after just a single session, however, it is advisable to complete the course to maintain results.
Will my breasts stay firm permanently?
Nice Lift breast enhancement is not permanent but will keep your breasts (or buttocks) firmly lifted for longer as long as you complete your recommended course of treatment.