Image SkinCare Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque
The Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque from Image Skincare sheds dead skin and replenishes skin cells with enough nutrients to give the skin the perfect glow. The Masque works on oily skin, clears dark heads and leaves your gently sloughs dead skin cells so only your best, brightest skin shows. Like the name implies, it serves as a masque to shield the skin from toxins while preserving the valuable nutrients to prevent your skin from aging.
The Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque clears dead skin cells with enzymes while pampering the skin with required nutrients for skin beauty. Packed with the richness of vitamins, minerals, moisture, and antioxidants, it helps improve the skin surface. Applying the Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque on your skin will leave it feeling soft, supple and clear. Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque smoothen the skin, clears faded spots and eradicated tired skin lines. It also soothes and exfoliates.
Recommended Skin Types
The Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque works great on all skin types. It is works on all kinds of sensitive, oily or dry skin. It is suitable for skin treatment of all kinds.
- Renews fading skin
- Exfoliates dead cells and removes dark patches
- Infuses skin with vitamins and antioxidants to prevent toxins that cause dead skin
- Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to improve skin nutrition
- Provides long-lasting hydration
Directions for Use
SkinCare product is best used multiple times a day. Use twice a day to keep skin hydrated and exfoliated. Apply to cleansed skin and leave on for 3 minutes to a half-hour. Rinse, pat and dry.
For added exfoliation benefits, try with the Image Skincare Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – antioxidant protection from free radicals and environmental elements
- Hyaluronic acid – infuses the skin with moisture
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) – revitalizes the skin
- Papaya, pineapple, and papain enzyme – gently exfoliate
- Alpha lipoic acid – antioxidant protection
- RNA (ribonucleic acid) – moisturizer
- Vitamin E – antioxidant protection